Friday, August 4, 2006

Big Brother


Yes, I freely admit it, I am a Big Brother addict. I never miss it, in fact, the TIVO is set to record just in case I have to work late one night.

I don't know if there are any other addicts out there or not...but I just want to string little Janey up somewhere and beat her for being so stupid!!!! Last season I loved her and this season I can't stand her. I think Marcellus nailed it when he said she was picking off the girls one by one so she could be left with all the guys and they would fight over who would be left with her. WHATEVER!!!!

I also cannot stand Will and she is so letting him con her in to doing what he wants. As for her stupid alliance, they are just letting her do what she wants with no penalty whatsoever and it is only going to come back and bite them in the end. James finally got smart and declared war...however, I don't know if teaming up with Dani is such a good idea. I like her, but can she be trusted???? Anyway, I am so over the BB6 alliance. They have obviously forgotten how to play this game in their short vacation away from the house. Whoever wins the HOH this week needs to get Chill Town and/or Janey out of the game and fast!!!!

Also, if anyone is interested Marcellus has a blog out there too although he obviously isn't blogging at the moment.
http://marcellasreynolds.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

freud nellai stimuli unlocks senapati smoker resolved incapable biotechs links amruitumbh
lolikneri havaqatsu