Monday, August 21, 2006

My new toy!

So I paid off my truck back in May and had been contemplating a new vehicle due to have more cargo needs with tennis equipment, golf clubs, etc. Anyway, I started researching what to get, and found the most awesome vehicle! Yes, I bought a 2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid.

This vehicle is awesome! It has a moonroof, a 6 disc changer, a third row fold down seat, cruise control, tinted windows, and power everything. Now I say this because the old pickup truck had none of those things. I am just in heaven now at least until the first payment comes due! LOL!

On other notes, BB was hilarious last night! I was rolling when Howie was put on the block and he just threw a tantrum. And then when he was voted out, I thought he was going to come back and just slug Boogie! Absolutely cackling! Then for the HOH competition. I was biting my nails as it came down to Janelle and Mike...praying that Janelle would not win her fourth HOH! That would have been too much! Thanksfully Mike took the key and hopefully they can get her out now!

Did a get to know you activity at school today and found out that in one class I have the following characters. A beauty queen, a Wiccan, a devout Christian, and an atheist. Now how's that for an interesting group of kids. It would definitely be interesting if any serious discussion came up. Also found out that one of the boys likes a type of music called Screamo...I have never heard of this...basically they just scream. What's up with that?
Anyway, hope your week started off well.

6 comments:

ThatGuy said...

you should try to start an open forum and see where it goes.

What the hell? Aparently i've been doing screamo for years?

The Volpinator said...

almost scared to start an open forum for exactly that reason...it could get really ugly...plus it really would have nothing to do with geometry! LOL!

I just don't understand that kind of music! if that's even music!

ThatGuy said...

Geometry is a function of the various gods and nature, you can find a way to make it work. Love the car also.

erika said...

You will be stylin in the new SUV!!

Thanks for the update with BB. I missed Sundays show.

KJ said...

I so want to be a fly on the wall if you start an open forum

The Volpinator said...

if it ever happens, you can believe I'll be posting about it! LOL!