Thursday, August 10, 2006

Many Thanks

First of all, I want to thank the people who tried to help me feel better yesterday after my horrible mood swing. Many thanks to my new friend "That Guy" and also to my friend Ann...she's the best!

As for BB tonight...thank god Kaysar went home. Cannot believe he is still sticking up for Janelle and cannot see how two faced she is as well as how stupidly she is playing the game. Congrats to Erika for winning the HOH...now let's just see if Janelle goes back up again! How funny would that be? As for the coup d'etat, that should definitely be interesting next week.

Finally, I am going to include a picture of my college roommate's new baby. He is so precious! And of course the original "baby" of the house, Hoss, is just a bit jealous...but he's adorable too!
Anyway, that's all for now...pretty boring day what with school and the rain...
Hope everyone has a great Friday!

2 comments:

April said...

Great photos! Glad you're feeling better.

What cute babies...:)

erika said...

Ya Kaysar should of voted out Cool Town when he had the chance. I hate to say this but Cool Town is so funny to me.

Glad your feeling better