Friday, August 18, 2006

Finally Friday

Okay so I honestly thought this day would never arrive...LOL! I just finished my first "week" with the delinquents I work with at school. Yeah, so this week was only three days, but so exhausting! All that rushing to get ready and be prepared just completely zonks you. OF course, now that I'm so tired...I am actually sitting at the golf course (my second home) and working that job! Plus, I have to be back here in the morning at 7am. Woo Hoo! Since nothing of any real importance happened today figured I would follow the crowd and just leave some random things that really have nothing to do with each other!

So the drive to work is getting better...from 30 minutes Wednesday down to 15 today. I actually made it to school in time to do my morning supervision - Bathroom Duty! Yeah, that's right! I get to go and stand in the bathroom for like 20 minutes every morning and make sure the young ladies don't light up! Fun times!

Got an email from another friend of mine today. Surprise! She's getting married and wants to invite me to the wedding! Another damn wedding! I'm surrounded by wedding showers and baby showers! Just what I want and need to do...buy gifts and celebrate someone else's happiness!

Of course, I have to talk BB. Watched the show last night, just waiting to see what this whole coup d'etat was all about. Thankfully, one of the LOD boys won so at least that gives us a safety net for the next evictions. Figured Marcellus would go and he did...which is fine by me...don't have to see him walking around in that stupid white bathrobe with the sleep mask anymore. That was starting to get a little old!



Then the HOH competition. And of course, Janelle was voted prom queen. Why does America still love her so much? I know she is a fierce competitor but she is playing the game this year so stupidly. I mean how dumb does she have to be to not see she is being played from all directions! She told Chill Town to vote out Erika and the vote was unanimous to vote out Marcellus. They didn't do what they told her yet again! Surprise! Absolutely loved it when Chicken George won the HOH! That was awesome. I was laughing when he said "I'm in the finals of something!" and then when he won, he was so funny! The only bad part was when he nominated James and Erika. He was sure quick to put up James probably because James' group nominated him. But Erika? That surprised me. First he votes to save her and then puts her right back up! What was up with that? What I really want to see happen is Boogie use his special power and take both of them off the block since they are his secret allies and put up Janelle and Howie, vote Janelle out, and leave Howie without a leg to stand on. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I'm in the market for a new vehicle having finally paid mine off back in the spring. Now I know what some of you are going to say...are you crazy! NO car payment and you want to get another! Well I do. Actually going tomorrow to look at an 06 Toyota Highlander Hybrid. Love this SUV...gets like 31 mpg city driving, which of course is most of what I do. Drive to work, drive home. Of course when taking my spontaneous road trips, there's an advantage too...27 miles highway. That's better than I get now! I hit a dip in the road today though when I called the bank and they would only approve me for about 70% of the cost of the vehicle. Now what to do? I really want this car...gotta figure something out.

Got to work tonight and got a surprise! A cash bonus for one of the tournaments we do...love the cash tips! No record! Now where to spend it....hmmm....

And what's up with married men hitting on me! I mean what girl doesn't like compliments but when old married men look you up and down and whistle...ewww that's just gross! I mean do I have a sign on my back that says "yes, if you are old and married, please ogle me!"

Anyway, hope you had/have a great Friday!

2 comments:

ThatGuy said...

Old and married = Sugar Daddy. Ain't nothin wrong with that...

KJ said...

Hope you had a good weekend