Wednesday, August 9, 2006

School Days

Let me start with my BB rant. Of all things to happen tonight...Janelle wins the POV. WTF? That is so a load of crap. Apparently, no one is to be trusted in the house for poor Dani. That so sucks...so Kaysar went up. At least that's a good thing...hopefully he goes, although it would be a shame since he is fun to look at...much more than Will or Mike...but anyway, we'll just see what happens. Hopefully someone else will win HOH on Sunday besides S6 so that Janie can go up again next week.

So tomorrow begins another school year for me and amazing to some but I am excited. Of course, I am always excited about the start of a new year, the new things I will try, the people I haven't seen all summer, and of course to see what little angels and deviants I get the pleasure of teaching this year. Tomorrow is actually the first of three straight days of inservice where we get to go and sit at school for 6 hours and learn about stuff we already know. Sounds great, doesn't it? NOT! Then the kids will actually come a week from tomorrow. Which is when the real fun starts...the part I am actually excited about. I absolutely hate inservice...they read to us...and take forever to do what could be done in just a few hours. It is sheer mental pain.

So with this post, I will mourn the loss of my summer, my ability to take spontaneous road trips, play golf, sleep late, and basically just hang out. It's back to early mornings and late nights what with being at school during the day and at the golf course in the evenings. Now it's time to look forward to fall break and my Vegas trip with friends from my cruise.

Oh and on a side note...that guy I mentioned from Indy...he emailed me! How about that? Said something about seeing me in Vegas or maybe even sooner....so we'll just see what happens I guess. Maybe there is something to this living life thing after all.

No comments: