Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Indianapolis

This past weekend I took another of my spur of the moment road trips and what a trip it was! After work on Saturday I jumped in the truck and headed to Indianapolis to a cookout given by one of my friends that I met on my cruise. Jason is crazy so I knew it would be a good time! Plus I got to see Tana, awesome girl!



Tana, Me, Matt, and Joel after playing asshole!

First I whupped the boys at poker so much so that some of them quit. Now for anyone who knows me this is a first. I suck at poker. I can't bluff so if I bet you should know that I actually have something to bet on. Well, to my advantage these guys didn't know me. So I took them. Unfortunately there was no money on the game. DAMN! That could have paid for gas for the trip. Anyhoo....



The we moved the party outdoors and started playing asshole. Anybody remember that drinking game? I haven't played since college so I was a little rusty. But what fun! I went from the president all the way to asshole in one hand. That sucks cause anyone and everyone can tell you to drink just because you are breathing. But then again, I did bring alcohol I planned on drinking so it all worked out in the end. There was also a little beer pong, and some flip cup that added to the intake of alcohol. So funny!

Here are some more pictures....

Matt and Tana after a game of beer pong

Matt, Me, and the "guy"

Bob and Chris

The boys playing some game that zaps you. It hurts!

Of course, when I drink I get a little chatty and tend to flirt just a bit...okay so a bit more than normal for anyone out there laughing at that. I had set my sights on one guy in particular. Now I have never been good at playing hard to get so of course I make it pretty obvious that he's the one I want for the night. Well, we end up on the sofa bed before the night is out. My friend Jason (his house and the guy's friend) comes out of his room before going to sleep and pauses beside the bed. I am curious at this and begin to wonder but then his friend starts kissing me and I soon forget about it. Later on, during the heavy petting and kissing, all of which were wonderful for a single girl, let me tell ya! My hand touches something and I find out what Jason's gift was....guess! An item that came in handy and was well-used. It is so funny, cause I am so not that kind of girl. However, I find myself sliding more and more towards that end of the spectrum and not worrying at all about it. I'm young and having a good time. However, what's even more amazing to me is the fact that the next morning, after cuddling and snuggling of course, it came time for me to get up and continue my weekend road trip. I got up, got dressed, kissed him good bye, and really didn't think twice about him the rest of the weekend. Really strange, cause I tend to dwell on things and want what I can't have. However, I don't really care if I see him again or not...if I do, great, if not, whatever! I really think I am moving on to a new stage in my life. Sure I want what every girl wants, that one true love and I know he is out there but where, who knows? I know I am having a really good time though trying to find him. LOL!

After I left, I continued on my trip down to BG, KY...a good four hours to see my college roommate's new baby. He is such a cutie! Spent some time with her, watched Big Brother and then began the two hour trip back home. It was uneventful except for following a car in one-lane interstate construction going like 40 for like 15 miles...so slow in fact that there were like 15 cars behind them. A little scary though when car tried to merge onto the interstate and couldn't and have to swerve off the road and actually ended up sideways in the breakdown lane....the car in front slammed on the brakes and swerved...I thought I was going to end up in the median. I think bad traffic just follows me...first GA, now this...however, I finally made it home in one piece and crashed until like noon today.


Okay one last thing...gotta rant about Big Brother! So did you watch it? If so, Janie so got what she deserved...too funny! Now if only Dani or James can get the veto, take James off and put up Kaysar it would be too sweet.
Well it's late...talk to you later.

No comments: