Thursday, February 23, 2006

WTF?

Okay so my weekend fling went home on Monday and never called me to let me know that he got home. So I zapped off a rather nasty email Monday night, very short and blunt, thanking him for taking the time to let me know he got home okay. I really never expected to hear from him again. Well just got off the phone with you know who. Yes...he finally decided to call...after two days! WTF? Are you kidding me! I had completely washed him from my mind and just chalked it up to my luck when he finally decides to call. I mean I haven't thought of him all day...completely gone and now he's back. He could tell from my email that I was pissed! So that much I accomplished. He gave me the excuse that he got home and promptly when to sleep and that now his email was down but he would email me soon. I told him what an ass he was and how I cussed him up one wall and down the other yesterday. I told him how my friends were aware of it and out to get him. He apologized over and over again and kept telling me how sorry he was and that he would make it up to me. He could understand why I felt that way and of course how it would appear to me. Whether that's true or not, I don't know. Being a forgiving person, I, of course, forgave him, but I will not forget it. I am gonna milk this for all its worth. So I guess what I am saying is that the door is not closed after all but of course it is not wide open either. He is gonna have to work and work hard to open it back up. He told me he missed me and that it surprised him. He didn't expect to miss me that much after he got home. Something about intelligent conversation and humor that got to him and that he wanted to see me again in a couple of weeks. I really just can't believe he called. I was so over it and now I am thinking about it again! WTF?

1 comment:

Logophile said...

WTF??
If you figure that out, make sure you tell us!!