Saturday, February 18, 2006

A Nice Guy

No..i did not get a phone call tonight...WTF? After everything from last night...not even a quick phone call...so disappointed I am! However, trying to stay positive I am...maybe something happened...yeah right! Better have one hell of an explanation!

However, there was a bright note to tonight's disappointment. Bored as I was sitting here at the computer, I get a chat invite from someone so I say why not? He and I start talking and he is wonderful! A real intelligent, down to earth, gentleman! We had the best conversation. Plus, he's hot! However, slight problem...we differ on religion. He's Catholic and I'm not. Both of us are faithful and have strong beliefs so not much chance of conversion or anything...but damn! Anyway...any nice Catholic girls out there looking? Cause I have found you a winner! Just let me know!

No comments: