Monday, February 13, 2006

Valentine's Day

I had almost completely forgotten what tomorrow was until reading several of my friend's blogs tonight. Valentine's Day...what a horrible holiday. Being a single woman in her 30's sucks! Especially on that day of all days. All of those red hearts, roses, balloons...who needs it? And don't even get me started on the pink crap. I hate pink so that makes it even worse when it surrounds you in every store. The commercialness of the day won't let me breate. I feel suffocated by the fluffy, scented nonsense. The shit is everywhere. It just won't go away and leave me and all of the other single girls in peace!

3 comments:

KJ said...

I HATE VALENTINES DAY TOO

Miss Innocent said...

Awww girl, I am so gonna be there for you! Waht u want on ur pizza?!

See you about 7:30?

*Hugs*

The Volpinator said...

Props to my girl Miss...She's the best!