Thursday, July 5, 2007

Big Brother!

Tonight is the premiere of one of my favorite shows of all times! I absolutely love Big Brother! Can't get enough. The episode tonight should be entertaining witht the twist of enemies being brought into the house together.

Also want to try and catch the two new shows about singing...and not forgetting the lyrics...those should be funny.

House is going well. Took pictures but haven't downloaded them but soon I promise!

Still working both jobs and so tired of it! However, the money is good so I'm dealing.

Guy at work is driving me bananas! He just talks incessantly and usually doesn't make any sense whatsoever! Cannot stand him. The funniest part of it is that I don't think he even has a clue! I think he actually thinks I like him, as a friend that is! He had the nerve/audacity to ask me to some party on Tuesday night. I was in my mind going....(oh HELL NO!). Luckily I had to work at 7am and could use that as a viable excuse and not have to be mean. I hate being mean.

Dogsitting this week for my friend's shepherd mix. He's about the same size as Cole, so they are having a good time playing. Gonna have to set up playdates for the dogs after this, they won't be able to handle it.

Went to buy a lawnmower last weekend (might actually have to use it since it rained last night finally!) and ended up with a new lawnmower, new gas grill, and the trimmings. Told a friend about the grill and she went out and bought all the utensils, etc. that are necessary for cooking on the grill. I mean there is an whole bag 'o goodies! Now I just have to learn how to cook on it! LOL! Got gas for the lawnmower too and ended up spilling it in my car, stinks! And of course this is after I cleaned it out this past weekend, vacuuming, etc.

As for the guy from the previous post, we hung out again a couple of weeks ago, but I'm just not sure and he called me on it. He could tell something was not right. So I was honest of course, and told him I don't want to rush in to anything and then decided I don't want to be there. Better safe than sorry.

Well, guess that's enough rambling. I'll give you my impression of BB either later tonight or tomorrow. Happy viewing!


No comments: