Thursday, July 12, 2007

Oh the peace and quiet

So yesterday I was a wreck! Hated my job, yada yada yada. Today I went in early to try to see what happened after I left last night. The assistant filled me in. New rules were put in place that affect them as well as me. First and most important is that the boys have to stay outside. They are not allowed to just hang out in the shop. Now this is awesome because it means I don't have to have him constantly badgering me with his nonstop talking about anything and everything. So in that part, I Won! Now the bad part is that now I can't be on the computer except for work and we can't watch anything on the TV except for the weather channel. Now that sucks but oh well I can live with it for my peace of mind. I'll bring a book or a sudoku. I'll deal. It will at least be QUIET! It really is funny because this is just what I suggested yesterday and he was like I'm not playing your game. Well now that the pros have said it, it will get done. I really can't stand it when guys have a problem with authority when it comes from a female or from someone younger than you are. It's just so stupid! The funniest thing tonight was what I heard him say to someone outside. You see, there's this chair right outside the shop and he was sitting in it talking to whoever came by. One of the things I heard him say, rather loudly in fact, was that he had 20 years of education and they gave him the grunt work. Whatever! He would have to have a master's degree or two to have that kind of education and if so, what the hell are you doing here? Then he goes on to say he was living his life loosely so he could concentrate on his music...he's a drummer. Whoopie do! Who gives a shit! Supposedly, according to him, it's not something you can just do, you have to be born into it...LOL. Get real, get a life! If you are so good, then why aren't you doing it? I'm telling you I want to start laughing every time he opens his mouth...that or shoot myself! LOL!

So Carol went home on BB tonight. Eric said it best that America got it right. Hate to see her go, would rather see Jessica or Jen go but I really like Amber. Of course, now Jen is HOH so she's not going anywhere. Hopefully, Jessica and Joe will get nominated. We'll see.

Going to see Harry Potter tomorrow. Excited! Can't wait!

Might play some golf tomorrow too since I don't have to work at the shop.

Well off to bed...it's late. Had to work until 10 because of late golf cart. Hate it when that happens.

No comments: