Tuesday, July 10, 2007

More Big Brother

Okay so BB is going well...a little changing from my initial reactions...

First, Dick isn't quite as bad as I first thought...he can stay a while. Danielle may seem sweet but I think she is dumb as a rock...Nick...not bad...loved how he called Jen on her lie...sweet! Hate Carol! Jen has to go ASAP! What a bitch! As for the nominations...really like them both but if I have to choose I have to go with Amber. Eric is hilarious! Kail better watch out if she thinks she is going to control everyone.

Summer school is about over only 6 more days! School starts back for me on the 1st with professional development. JOY! and then the kiddies come on the 8th and it is back to the grind.

Planning on going to the Brickyard with friends end of July so that will be good...hope I'm redneck enough for it! LOL!

Finally got rid of the dog I was watching. Sweet puppy but chewed up every thing including digging holes in the yard and finding things buried under the deck. LOL!

Got to put the furniture back into my classroom after the floors were waxed today.

Harry Potter comes out Friday!

No comments: