Sunday, June 24, 2007

I kissed a boy...

and then wondered if I shouldn't have. Last night I was over at a friend's house and this guy that my friends want to set me up with showed up. He was sweet, sensitive, etc. However, he's divorced with two small children. Not sure exactly how I feel about that one. Want to take this slow and easy and see what develops, hope he understands. Last night, however, I was drinking, and might have flirted a bit too much and made him think otherwise...so we'll just have to see. A big part of me just wants to go with it, but I know that I'm not a child anymore and obviously don't want to hurt him if I decide I can't handle it.

I have been in my house for about a week now and I love it! The upstairs (living area for me) is basically done with the exception of my office (and we'll just keep the door closed there) and getting pictures hung, etc.

The guy at work is still driving me nuts. And now they want to put him in the shop. On one hand that is good for me, cause I won't have to work with him. However, bad for the bag boys outside cause he already thinks he's better than them because of his age and now he will definitely lord it over them. I am so sick of listening to his stories of how he had done everything and been everything. Yeah, right! Whatever!

Went to my cousin's wedding yesterday. Had to stand for the entire ceremony because the preacher forgot to tell us to sit down.

Finally named my cat. Gonna call her Monet. My mom actually suggested it since I love artwork by him.

Working both jobs is killing me. I am teaching summer school 8-1 M-F and golf course 2-9 T-S usually. Good money, but I am exhausted!!! Only three more weeks of summer school though!

Got my teaching schedule for next year and I have 4 geometry and 2 data. Really don't want to teach the Data class, but if I get to teach 2 geometry classes for each data, I guess it is worth it.

Well back to work.....

No comments: