Thursday, June 14, 2007

Just had to see her!

So last night I got to see the dreaded ex roommate in all her glory...fun times...turns out she is working as a waitress at one of the local bars. That was just a fabulous thing to see as I walk in the bar. She was apparently waiting on my friends and when I arrived she just stopped coming...real mature...but not surprising coming from her. I haven't seen this girl in months and now she's at the only decent bar in town. Great!

Today was the first day of summer school and what a chaotic zoo. I walked into school at around 8 and there were kids everywhere! Finally we got them all settled and into the appropriate computer lab. One girl I just wanted to slap! She was so bitchy! Even had to get her off myspace when she was supposed to be working...that pissed her off even more. However, next time she's gone. One boy had his father there because he couldn't believe his kid made a zero on the final exam. The kid was absent for the test so I put in a zero. I agreed to let him take the final and see if he did well enough to pass. He made a 19. I knew he would...it was just a complete waste of time on his part. Now he has to take the class again in summer school anyway and wasted most of today. Stupid, Stupid.

Tomorrow is the big move. Can't wait!

No comments: