Saturday, February 23, 2008

Where to start?

I realize that it has been like 6 weeks since I have even thought of this blog but I've just been very busy.

My most exciting news is I am going on another cruise. I am so excited. Only a few weeks to wait for it. That's the worst part. I want to go now. I booked the cruise in January and then started looking into airfare. At first I was going to try to save money and be strategic about when I flew. However, then I did my taxes and realized because I bought my house last year, i am getting a sweet refund. Screw being frugal. I'm going all out on this cruise. So I got the plane ticket, hotel booked for the night before...and now I just have to wait. Yuck!

I have been on the message boards for a few days now and it seems like quite an interesting bunch of people. I'm sure there will be a few strange ones but the best part is that a bunch of people I know from two years ago are also going on this one. Can't wait to see all of them again.

School is going well, although we have now missed 5 days of school that we will have to make up. That sucks. We were going to be out before Memorial Day and now we are barely out before June.

Had an ice storm this week and got to leave school early on Thursday. Of course we had to wait for all students to leave before they would let us leave. That made for a rather tricky and slippery drive home. I felt for all the people who lived outside of town. I had only a 10 minutes drive home, but some had upwards of 45 minutes. Had to be difficult. Of course then we went on and missed all of Friday. Love sleeping in but hate have to make it all up later. I would rather go to work now and be out when it warms up. LOL!

Weight loss is going well but slow. I probably will not make my goal before the cruise but I definitely will make it. I'm nothing if not a fighter.

I'm also into tennis season now which means my time is no longer my own. We have practice everyday after school until 6pm which makes working out very difficult. I'm just too tired to get up early before school and too tired to go after practice. Got figure something out. Can't stop eating now can I? LOL!

No comments: