Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pesky Ex-Friends

Ever have any of those? I do. One in particular! There is this girl I used to work with at the school. She was getting married, asked me to be a bridesmaid, I accepted, everything is cool. Well then her fiance acts like an ass and she calls me and another friends to help her move out of the apartment. We go, help her, still everything is cool. She of course has called off the wedding and is moving on with her life. Come to find out she goes on her "honeymoon cruise" with the guy! Bitch! Lied straight to my face about where she was and had me feeding her cat while she was gone. Anyway, I told her I wanted nothing to do with her and at this moment am still trying to forget she exists.

Well...that's impossible because she will not leave me alone!!!!

She is now engaged to marry a guy who works in my building. I like this guy and hope he knows what he is getting himself into with her. He is a nice guy and doesn't deserve to get hurt. Well, anyway, today I get an email from her...see she won't leave me alone!

"______ and I are getting married soon and we’re in the process of removing our current furniture to replace it with new items. We’re down to his couch, love seat, computer desk and a glass top table. Please spread the word that these items are available for sale as I can’t think of 2 people who know more folks than the two of you do."

She and him are apparently moving in together and are consolidating furniture. She wants me to pass the word about her furniture because as she puts it I know people. WTF? Whatever! My best friend and I are completely amazed at her ability to act as if nothing is wrong and that we are still friends. I wanted so bad to send a nasty email and let her know exactly how I feel but alas I can't. I like her fiance too much to hurt him that way and it would affect him negatively. So instead I am here venting about what a bitch she is!!!! AAAAHHH!!!! Maybe one day she will get the hint.

Anyone else out there have pesky ex-friends who won't simply go away?????

No comments: