Monday, January 7, 2008

Run, Run, Run

What another long day! Started off rough since I got up late, but school went well. After school got out, then it was off to the races. I spend an hour tutoring some kids from my classes. The ran to the gym for a quick mile on the treadmill and my first aerobic step class. Unfortunately I could not stay for the entire hour. We did some weights and a few lunges. Now let me tell you, I hate lunges with a passion. They hurt! especially with my bad knee. Not fun! I probably won't even be able to walk tomorrow. After the gym, it was back to school to work another ball game. Yes, I know, I work a lot but hey they pay well! LOL! I got to leave at half-time and then it was over to the hospital to see a friend and her new baby. What a cutie! Then to Walmart to pick up allergy medication and finally home around 7:30. Then it's what's for dinner??? I am still having a huge problem watching the sodium intake but still putting calories in my system. I got on the scale at school tonight and not a pound difference from last week. This is going to be hard!!!

1 comment:

Ninja said...

Oooh i agree...lunges are a bitch!