Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hello guys!

So I know I have been really really bad at this over the last few months...ok I suck! LOL!

So since last night was New Year's Eve...let me tell you about it. I went to a friend's house for a 'couple's' evening. There were four couples, me, and another single guy. Now this guy and I had dated for a while this past summer but had since parted ways. Now let me say I was glad that he was there simply because it didn't make me the 9th wheel. We had a good time playing games, eating, etc. Things were going well, but I was keeping my distance. Well, I made the mistake of giving me a kiss at the ball drop and it suddenly changed. All of a sudden, he was in my lap, wanting more kisses, and putting his hand on my leg, etc. Of course, I really didn't want any of this. I mean we tried this, and he basically dropped me when he didn't get what he wanted, what most guys want unfortunately. So he just up and decides to leave a little after midnight. WTF? I mean come on! grow up! I honestly think he expected me to just forget the last few months and just fall in his lap begging for it. Please! I may be 31 and hopelessly single, but I don't think so. Give me some credit! I couldn't believe, well I could but still. I went down that road once, not again.

The other funny thing was this 21 year old who was there with a 37 year old man. Ugh! So immature. She of course didn't eat, got drunk, and proceeded to spend an hour in the bathroom. She wouldn't come out until almost every one had left. She was so embarrased and we were definitely over her by the time she left.

Tomorrow is my last day of vacation before going back to school. So while I promise to write more, we all know how that is going to go. LOL!

I am also going back on the diet on Thursday, and starting the working out again. I think I am going on another singles cruise in April and definitely need to slim down and quick. Keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Julie G. said...

Good luck on the diet and exercise!! Your comments keep me blogging!! :)