Monday, January 8, 2007

Wow! Randomness!

Hello All!

First of all, my new project is getting back into my skinny jeans. I decided when school started back to start working out again, drinking water, and watching what I ate. This of course after a two week glutton feast over the holidays. Anyway, so far so good. I am drinking 40-60 ounces of water a day and doing an hour or more of cardio everyday. So far I have lost about 4 pounds since Wednesday. I know that's mostly water but it still feels good. I'll keep you posted.

Second of all, men suck! I have two examples. The first is the husband of a friend of mine. They have been having problems and rather than stay and stick it out. He decides to leave and does so, taking the kids with him, on a day when my friend is not at home. She comes home to find everyone and their things gone. That is so wrong! Second of all, is my own personal problem. There is this guy that I am talking too and sometimes he answers the phone/responds to email and sometimes he doesn't. Why do men always run hot and cold? He seems to like me and want to date me, but then he just disappears. I just don't understand men and I guess I never will.

Tennis starts this week and my life will soon no longer be my own. For the first month it is just conditioning after school but then it will evolve into a longer portion of my time. It is really going to make working out on any kind of schedule very difficult. Between school, tennis, going to SC ballgames, and trying to workout, my life is going to be pretty full. However, I think I might be able to make time for social activities should the opportunity arise...see above.

Finally, just want to give a shout out for a fabulous CD. I recently bought the new Daughtry CD and it is awesome. You remember Chris Daughtry, that little hottie from AI. Well he has a CD and if you don't have it, go get it! A friend of mine describes it as a cross between Nickelback and Three Doors Down. I don't know...don't have those CD's...I just know I love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I'm pleased that my extensive "education" analogy is showing up in your blog!!! And I'm passing the CD along as well! Awesome on your strength for workouts!!! I really should start...!!!

Ninja said...

Ugh men!! I swear sometimes....ok, that's a lie....MOST of the time, i wanna shoot them in the kneee caps and watch them suffer a slow, painful death!