Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Hallelujah and other stuff

First of all, can I say FINALLY! Yes, that's right, the girls finally got smart and evicted Will from the BB house! Hallelujah! I am so glad to see him gone! The boys got caught in all of their lies and got played. And then to see Boogie so visably upset was too funny! Talk about a sore loser! Then in the first round of the HOH, he makes the comment that they have to take him to the final two. WTF? Why? Hopefully the girls will stick to their guns and win or lose not let him even have a shot at the money!

This weekend was pretty long and boring with work, which was basically all I did all weekend. Friday night actually got to play golf and get paid for it. We have a couples golf outing on most Friday nights and this past Friday one of the wives couldn't make it and the husband still wanted to play so the golf pros volunteered me. Man was it chilly! It was a good time, but the golf sucked! I hadn't played in like a month and it so showed! I had a couple of good drives where I outdrove everyone else but other that that it was very bad. I couldn't hit my irons in the fairway and couldn't put for anything. But how can you complain when you get paid to play golf! LOL!

Worked on Saturday and Sunday too and on Sunday my bag boy had to leave early which left me with the job of picking the range. Now we have a range picker but it sucks! Won't turn and hardly picks up the balls. So after about 30 minutes of trying it (never actually driven it before) I just decided to hand pick until I couldn't see anymore. I was exhausted on Sunday night and then of course I had to work again on Monday morning bright and early! Fun times! So needless to say basically I worked most of the weekend and slept the rest. Then it was back to school and the little ones this morning.

Got this article emailed to me this morning...
"Classrooms were a little less crowded at Morton High School in Hammond , Ind. , on the first day of classes: 128 students were sent home for wearing improper clothes."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14549938/from/ET/
Now if only they would do that where I work. I can't tell you had sick I am of seeing teenagers in less than appropriate attire. The worst part is the kids who obviously don't understand that not all clothes are made for all people. The girls just don't understand that some clothes, while popular and in style, are not made for their body types. It's really sad.

Anywho...hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

Blessed said...

Hope you have a great week!
I wish that all schools had uniforms. I even felt like that when I was a child/teenager.
If would make things so much simpler. Less expense for parents. Less ridculing of those who can't afford the latest trend.

Also, I was on the golf team in high school. I so need to start playing again. My husband keeps trying to drag me out. I have my own clubs but my pride won't let me embarass myself.

Blessings!

erika said...

It is about dang time those girls figured it in time!!!