Monday, May 21, 2007

A long time

Hey guys!

First of all, yes I know it has been forever since I wrote anything down here and for that I apologize. As many of you may know, I coach girls’ tennis and from the middle of March until the middle of May, my time is not my own. It’s full days of school and then late nights at matches, and you know what, I hardly get on the computer at all. Well now tennis is over for another year and my time can go back to normal hopefully.

My tennis team did an amazing job this year. Last year, we were like 2-15. This season, we were 11-8. Quite a turn around! My top three singles players and my top doubles team all had winning records. I even had one young lady who won and got to play in the third round of the regional tournament and just missed going to state. That was way cool, cause I have never had one go that far.

My current news is that I bought a house. I close on it at then end of the month and move in on June 16th. So excited about that one, but nervous and scared at the same time. Gotta make sure the budget is done and all bills get paid on time.

Today was the senior prank at the high school where I work. They pulled all of the desks and chairs out of classrooms and filled the hallways with them. The principal was pissed and so were many of the teachers…some teacher actually let them into the building and allowed them to do it! can you believe it! It was actually kind of lame as far as a senior prank goes. Unfortunately, the teachers got to put the stuff back while the kids were held in the cafeteria.

My room wasn’t actually touched but a couple of the teachers were very upset…

"NOT FUNNY FOR THOSE OF US WHO SPENT THE FIRST HALF HOUR OF OUR DAY PUTTING THIS BUILDING BACK TOGETHER—AND GOT IT DONE IN TIME FOR CLASSES TO BEGIN IN OUR ROOMS."

I say WHATEVER! Who cares?

Since tennis is over and I have some time again, I have decided I must get back on the weight loss track. During the first two months of the year, I lost around 18 pounds. I’m sorry to say part of it has come back! Damn! LOL! So today it is back to the gym for me and back on the water regimen!


My brother is in Iraq right now and we get emails from him about once a week. He is doing well right now, but it is hard on him. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers that he will stay safe and return to us when it is time.

1 comment:

Ninja said...

Hey CONGRATULATIONS on the new house! Good for you

Feels so grown up huh? :p