Sunday, March 4, 2007

So my parents left today for a 2 week cruise through the Panama Canal. Lucky dogs!

Went shopping for baby gifts for my best friend. I have two showers to attend in the next three weeks for her. Probably spent way too much money, but what can you do?

Weight Loss Update:



March Madness is here! Rough on me though supporting two high school teams. There is my high school (SC) where I went to school which is #1 in the state and awesome to watch. Then there is also the high school where I work (WH). WH actually won the district this year in overtime, but then went and drew the #3 team (BS) in the state to play. Of course BS is in the same district as SC and got beat to be a runner up which is why WH drew them. I'm worried that BS is just going to roll over WH. Fortunately though the SC and WH play on two different nights so I can go and support both of them. Then of course there is the SEC tournament and finally the NCAA tournament. Of course all of this basketball watching comes right on top of tennis practice! So much to do and so little time!

No comments: