Saturday, December 23, 2006

Two things I hate!

First: long catholic weddings!

Yes I went to my friend's wedding last night and unbeknownst to me, it was the long version of a catholic wedding. Now of course I went to this wedding alone as I have several here lately and I hate doing that. All eyes turn to you as if to say "What's wrong with you?" Just because I'm 30ish and single and not married, there must be something wrong with me. So I go and of course they have the full mass/prayers/communion and she has like 1000 attendants and before you know it this wedding has last over an hour. My butt is asleep from sitting on the pews. Although I guess that's why catholics stand and sit so much so that they won't go to sleep. So the wedding finally ends and then we go to the reception. Now things pick up here cause there's free beer! Yeah!! That definitely helps to redeem the night. I did get to see a few old friends and catch up on stuff. So the night did end ok...now for the second...

Second: vandalism!

That's right, it happened to me! I woke up this morning to go to work at the golf course and walked outside and got in my car. As I turned to put my purse in the passenger seat, I noticed a piece of glass on the seat. I was confused and has I turned I happened to glance in the rearview window and WOW! HOLY SHIT! the back window of my brand new car was shattered. WTF? Someone had thrown a master lock through the window. Ok I have never had this happened to me before, so what do I do? Call my mom! Once I calmed down, I got back in the car and took the car to the dealer service department. They try to call glass companies and can get no one...why? Cause these idiots have broken my window on the day before Christmas EVE!!! Nothing is open! Thankfully my new best friends at the dealership hook me up with a car to drive (07 Avalon, sweet ride!) and keep my car. Hopefully they can fix my car by Wednesday for my trip to Tampa for New Year's! Of course, I can't get a hold of the insurance company cause it's Saturday so have to wait on that one. And after I get off work today, I get to go to the police station to file a report.

Why do these things always happen to me????

1 comment:

Ninja said...

Oh i know exactly what u mean!!! I'm just 28 and already i'm being labeled a spinster!!!