Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Last Year

Where do I start????

The cruise last April was a blast! Met lots of cool people.

My brother came home from Iraq in March. We flew out to Seattle to visit him in June. It was so good to finally see him. He proposed to his girlfriend in July at DisneyWorld and they are getting married in March. I am one of the bridesmaids and trying not to go broke paying for my part of it. LOL!

Traveled to Vegas in August for a friend's wedding. I had been to Vegas before but not for a wedding. I had no idea what to expect. It was very nice though. We had a lot of fun.

My other brother got married in September. I was a part of the wedding party there too. It was a huge shindig! Parties and showers before hand. Coolest part was that one of my friends from the cruise lived 10 minutes from his house. We got to hang out on Saturday night after the wedding. She showed us some of downtown Houston where the rich people shop! LOL!

Spent my 2nd Christmas in my new house. Still surreal that I own the house. LOL!

Both brothers came home to visit after Christmas with their wives/fiances. That made 7 people in my parents' house. Since I had the only vehicle big enough for all 7, I became the chauffeur for the week. What fun! We went apartment hunting for my brother. After the wedding in March, he is getting out of the service and he and his wife will be moving back to Kentucky. Yeah!

School was back in session in early January and that meant back to work at least for a few days. Of course the typical January winter storm showed up mid month and we missed a full week of school. We had like 3 inches of snow, an inch of ice, and more snow. I am so sick of snow I could scream!

Future plans now include a trip to New Orleans next week, a wedding in Seattle in March, and another cruise the first week of April.

You know me....never sitting still!

No comments: