Sunday, March 12, 2006

Pray for me...

One of the things I hate most in the world is the dentist. Yes, the dentist.

Just thinking about going to the dentist makes me nervous. Last week, I broke one of my back teeth and it was sharp and jagged so I had to go. The dentist was very nice (they always are until...) and looked at my tooth. Come to find out, there was a problem. Tomorrow morning I have to have a root canal at 8 am.


Now for someone who hates going to the dentist, sheer is setting in.

The thought of someone sticking a in my gums and shooting novocaine in just makes me want to even now.


So please pray that I survive this horrible experience!

5 comments:

KJ said...

Be brave. My thoughts are with you

The Volpinator said...

Thanks Kristen...I survived! Uncomfortable but relatively painless overall. The dentist did a good job...sore but little pain now and great pain killers! Gonna take a nap!

The Volpinator said...

Thanks Will...I'll bet that's unfomfortable...if you need some pain meds for that injury just holler!

Miss Innocent said...

You are so 'effin tough it's amazing!

No whining, complaining, or pleas for pity from you...no way! Instead you go out with me and play trivia!

Damn but I love you!

erika said...

Be strong..I just got one. It wasn't that bad and I am a chicken shit!